Monday, January 19, 2009

is snowing again!!

so It snowed saturday, and sunday and again today!!
so I went to the market got me some fresh pork chops, and went home to see what new recipe I can try to make...
so here is what I came up with... Gray Goose Chops!!

ingredients:
quarter chops, clean and washed in lime juice
diced scallions,
minced parsley
1/4 red onion sliced into thin slices
1/2 diced red sweet pepper
1/4 green jalapeno pepper diced
black pepper, cumin, red pepper, oregano, thyme seasoning to taste.
1/4 gray goose vodka (chilled)

use the gray goose, lime juice and seasoning to create a marinate, pour it over the chops,
marinate the whole thing for a 3-4 hours. throw it on the grill.
(yes I know is winter, dammit!!) - I miss summer - but hey, I will use the winter
months to come up with more experi-recipes...
enjoy it with a cold beer : )

No comments: